Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fess Parker's Playhouse train during a moment of contemplation
Fess Parker's Playhouse
July 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Craft by Fess Parker himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this train first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to bypass this train half a minute after its opening.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a noisy train, children are required to purchase precision harnesses.
- This is the only popular train in this location where a glimpse of Robon Crusoe can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.