Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ferdinand the Bull's Playhouse attraction, July 9, 2003, 8:41 p.m.
Ferdinand the Bull's Playhouse
August 4, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Ferdinand the Bull himself, this house is just plain weird.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- After shining this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to buy princess waivers.
- The top of Ferdinand the Bull's Playhouse can be viewed from as far away as the western hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.