Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Playhouse attraction, May 8, 1979, 11:94 p.m.
May 21, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Elvis' Playhou himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with a large group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After cranking this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort near which a picture of John Hench can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.