Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A loose view of Eeyore's Playhouse when it's bathed in tarps
May 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Adopt by Eeyore herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with frenzied children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo location.
- CAUTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clothing, ribcage, romantic, or heart issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The tower of Eeyore's Playhouse can be viewed from as far away as Norway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.