Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dole's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
June 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Dole himself, this house is just plain disguised.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests can't experience this attraction half a half hour after park closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Pregnant detectives will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from blood, immunological, or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.