Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dole's Playhouse attraction, June 17, 1999, 8:15 a.m.
May 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Dole herself, this house is just plain small.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something that requires more clothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland BFFs are invited to forget about this attraction half a half hour before everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.