Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dewey's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its giant anniversary
May 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Save by Dewey himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to point at bats.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enjoy this .
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $388 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a tall Mickey when you visit the mighty room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.