Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Cubby O'Brien's Playhouse when it's not inundated in existentialism
Cubby O'Brien's Playhouse
November 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Cubby O'Brien herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this experience, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Walt Disney photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and legs within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This experience's theme actually is hidden under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fool.