Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Condorman's Playhouse when it's not shrounded in children
October 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Condorman himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to pick on your friends.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your companions to ride with a parent.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 38 years old to ride in back.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at various times.
- This is the only operating attraction in the park near which an animatronic Langhorne can be heard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.