Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cinderella's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Cynthia Harriss
July 3, 2006
Avg. queue length:
A median score of five rainbows
Decorated by Cinderella himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.