Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zorro's desk-jumping photo of Christopher Robin's Playhouse
Christopher Robin's Playhouse
November 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired locals
Describe by Christopher Robin himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to change themed bubbles.
- The letters in "Christopher Robin's Playhouse" can be scrambled to spell "O Cirnrspeathlohherys'ib Spuo."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.