Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Playhouse attraction at dusk
November 21, 2001
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven mouse ears
Sense by Chip himself, this house is just plain tiki.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with Jules Verne fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wagon.