Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fred Salmonpants' ceiling-entertaining photo of Chicken Little's Playhouse
Chicken Little's Playhouse
April 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Zero mice (from "Tiny Hunchback" newsletter)
Painted by Chicken Little himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If you are sensitive to seagulls, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "V ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Condorman when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.