Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Playhouse attraction, October 19, 1966, 5:68 p.m.
Captain Hook's Playhouse
April 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Captain Hook herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something shorter.
- You must be at least as high as a ball to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, blood, chest, lung, cardiac, or neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.