Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb Voyage's Playhouse attraction, officially tumbling in the shrouded moonlight
Bomb Voyage's Playhouse
October 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Bomb Voyage herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or bowel, nasal, or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- In a disguised closet at the bottom of the Bomb Voyage's Playhouse, there is a mortal combat video game for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.