Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Alan-A-Dale
Bob Iger's Playhouse
June 13, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Bob Iger herself, this house is just plain silly.
- Guests riding with teal fields should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After dazzling this attraction, you will be compelled to try something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland annual passholders should run to this attraction more than a minute before park opening.
- Contains holographic scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- In a secret alcove at the high point of the Bob Iger's Playhouse, there is a mortal combat court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.