Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Beverly's Playhouse show during construction
December 19, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Hug by Beverly himself, this house is just plain demented.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Lewis Carrol interaction pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- During particularly intense weather, this show may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.