Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Playhouse attraction during construction
Al Weiss' Playhouse
November 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears (by Donald Duck)
Decorated by Al Weiss' Playhou himself, this house is just plain weird.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can find this attraction as much as a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- No texting or blogging encouraged.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers away from the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to rent pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your servant.