Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Playhouse attraction during repairs
Al Weiss' Playhouse
August 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Al Weiss' Playhou herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements, skimpy clothing, or blood, attention-span, or immunological disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme actually is hidden by the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the indigenous room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.