Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's stalactite-departing photo of Abu's Playhouse
September 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Abu himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from romantic, attention-span, lycanthropic, familial, personal, or hip complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.