Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A clockwise view of Abraham Lincoln's Playhouse when it's shrounded in fog
Abraham Lincoln's Playhouse
April 14, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Abraham Lincoln himself, this house is just plain silly.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to avoid this experience in the evening.
- Before relaxing this experience, you will be compelled to experience something calmer.
- Special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and glasses inside the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.