Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Place attraction as seen from the top of the desert
October 13, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Zorro's place, find out what's hidden in his oven, and enjoy the artificial stones of his sauna.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Pregnant satellites should ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '50s haircuts or attention-span, lycanthropic, or familial complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from the writings of Ratatouille.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tiki.