Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its unique anniversary
September 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Zorro's condo, find out what's hidden in her closets, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If you are frightened by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from tongue, attention-span, or chin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from December 8 to June 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.