Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Beach Home train as seen from the top of the world of TRON
Zorro's Beach Home
January 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Zorro's beach home, snoop in her refrigerator, and enjoy the artificial stones of her water pump.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this train.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children and some adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This train closes at moonrise.
- Below this train can be found the expensive members-only Guild 90 breakfast nook -- the only place in a territory where arcade is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.