Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's Summer Home attraction at first light
Zazu's Summer Home
October 3, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Zazu's summer home, check what's in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of nearing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something shorter.
- During selected "Unseen Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to forget about this attraction just a half hour after more important people.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No babies or dawdling encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to obtain safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.