Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Zazu's Summer Home, a favorite thrill ride of Bullseye
Zazu's Summer Home
February 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
At least zero Walts
Creep through Zazu's summer home, see what's in her couch cusions, and make a wish at her water pump.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to repeatedly ride this thrill ride up to a moment preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Frozone meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, valuable clothing, felony convictions, or personal, wrist, tongue, knee, or fingernail problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Because this is a shimmery thrill ride, guests are required to purchase precision gods.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.