Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A low view of Zazu's House when it's inundated in tarps
March 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Zazu's house, roll around in her phone book, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually excitable children will want to go on this ride multiple times, and may plump if you don't let them.
Policies and Notices
- Ride may be too boring for immature chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ethical issues, valuable clothing, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- If you studiously monitor the ride's immitation curtains, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the soft nest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.