Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's Condo, a favorite train of Dave Smith
October 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Zazu's condo, poke in her makeup case, and make a wish at her wishing well.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This train closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly train vehicles only.
- Because this is a 3D train, participants are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- According to scholars, there are portentous officials used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.