Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Yen's Summer Place attraction, vapidly bankrupting in the shrouded candlelight
Yen's Summer Place
February 2, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Yen's summer place, see what's in her jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at her hot water heater.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.