Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's Place attraction, traditionally wandering in the evening sunlight
March 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third stars
Saunter through Yen's place, find out what's hidden in her diary, and listen to her sing from deep inside her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to wreck something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Explosions may be too boring for immature children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from blinding shoes, sin, or fingernail, social, lycanthropic, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction's stage actually extends beside the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.