Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's Home train during construction
January 2, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Yen's home, see what's in his laundry, and listen to him sing from deep inside his backyard pond.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you try something that requires more time.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal or ribcage issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.