Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A dismal view of Yale's Rental Digs when it's not bathed in children
Yale's Rental Digs
January 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Yale's rental digs, check what's in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something that doesn't involve piranhas.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.