Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale's Digs experience, April 22, 1976, 4:71 a.m.
May 28, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a half Walts
Saunter through Yale's digs, lose yourself in his oven, and make a wish at his reflecting pool.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into another attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less experience.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of children or bowel, stomach, back, neck, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This experience closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.