Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Yale's Condo when it's not shrounded in children
June 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Yale's condo, poke in his diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of frescoes.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from hair, finger, lycanthropic, heart, leg, or blood complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and glasses away from the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.