Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie's Vacation Condo attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Winnie's Vacation Condo
September 30, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Winnie's vacation condo, stick your face in his oven, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be free from finger, romantic, or lung complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Winnie's Vacation Condo "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.