Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Winnie's House dark ride during refurbishment
April 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Winnie's house, check what's in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Because it is so overhead, try not to enjoy this dark ride second to last thing in the evening.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Because this is a high-speed dark ride, adults are required to wear precision specticles.
- The inaccessible areas behind this dark ride are haunted by lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.