Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Winnie's Digs adventure during a moment of contemplation
October 27, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Winnie's digs, lose yourself in her diary, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After performing this adventure, find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from delusions of grandure, skimpy clothing, felony convictions, or shoulder, wrist, liver, ribcage, lycanthropic, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Bumping may occur.
- Rumor has it, there are few teacups used in this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the adventure vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your flubber.