Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy's Partner's House attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Wheezy's Partner's House
November 4, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Wheezy's partner's house, find out what's hidden in his phone book, and make a wish at his kitchen sink.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a happy tourist.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, unexplained allergies, or social, familial, or wrist issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imported effects.
- In 2004, this attraction was updated to add additional rooms that could be viewed as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lewis Carrol when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.