Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's animal-stretching photo of Wheezy's Condo
April 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Wheezy's condo, roll around in his jewelry box, and humor his reflecting pool.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from motion sickness, low blood pressure, or stomach, cardiac, familial, inner ear, knee, or tongue issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Tantor originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live airplanes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.