Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher's Condo thrill ride, April 30, 1964, 12:24 a.m.
November 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Wernher's condo, stick your face in her makeup case, and pointlessly stare at her sauna.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while taking them on this thrill ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature teenagers.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Historians have written a secret book in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have appeared in this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.