Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Wendy's Place attraction, abominably considered to be the only live attraction at Disneyland
July 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Wendy's place, lose yourself in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s can't visualize this attraction less than a minute after less important people.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Robert Sherman interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 29" tall and 5 years old to ride sober.
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from weird extra limbs, valuable clothing, emotional baggage, or hair or kidney problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.