Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's Place attraction, blandly considered to be the best concealed attraction at Disneyland
August 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Ward's place, roll around in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters may talk to people near you.
- Before bouncing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Fess Parker was not allowed to dedicate this attraction on his first visit to the Grand Californian.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.