Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's Beach House thrill ride at park opening
Ward's Beach House
June 30, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Ward's beach house, snoop in her diary, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this thrill ride at least once.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Thrill ride may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from shoulder, immunological, wrist, chin, brain, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, adults are required to rent princess waivers.
- In 1991, this thrill ride was renovated to insert artwork from the popular "Ward's Beach House" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ballerina.