Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward's Beach House attraction during repairs
Ward's Beach House
April 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Ward's beach house, find out what's hidden in his oven, and throw your kid in his wishing well.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are at the park with Paul Pressler fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Jiminy Cricket interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.