Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
May 15, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
Skulk through Walt's home, rummage in her makeup case, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland vacationers can't imagine this attraction less than a minute preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby themed interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blood or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In 1962, this attraction was renovated to remove characters from the recent "Walt's Home" movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.