Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Walt's Beach Home attraction, which recently celebrated its original anniversary
Walt's Beach Home
November 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Ten dollars (from "Haunted Treasure" gossip column)
Wander through Walt's beach home, poke in her jewelry box, and throw a penny in her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something less demanding.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, runny perfume, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During any hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.