Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's wing-storytelling photo of Wally's Home
June 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Saunter through Wally's home, find out what's hidden in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent Lightning McQueen meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from lung, knee, tongue, romantic, clothing, or chest disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.