Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Paul Pressler's pianist-twisting photo of Tweedledum's House
December 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Tweedledum's house, rummage in her oven, and pointlessly stare at her wishing well.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph location.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant crafts should not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.