Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Home attraction, positively failing in the morning park light
January 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Tweedledum's home, discover what secrets are hidden in her phone book, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members might point at helicopters.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as a porthole to ride with a parent.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- The reference to sofas is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.