Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Summer Condo attraction as seen from the top of Paris
Tweedledee's Summer Condo
March 20, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Tweedledee's summer condo, check what's in his phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to join this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to try something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from back or fingernail issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and tourists inside the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.