Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Carter's watcher-singing photo of Tweedledee's Digs
May 11, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Tweedledee's digs, see what's in her diary, and throw a penny in her water pump.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something softer.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 28 through February 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.