Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee's Condo attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
July 19, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Tweedledee's condo, see what's in his phone book, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- Warning: small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, look for something calmer.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from wrist, neck, inner ear, lycanthropic, tongue, or blood disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.