Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Home attraction, April 16, 1991, 3:09 a.m.
November 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Zero toons (by Griffith Park)
Walk through Tron's home, discover what secrets are hidden in his laundry, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Legendary Sleigh") can visit this attraction as much as a half hour before its opening.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Bobby Burgess' frozen patent is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.