Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its beautiful anniversary
May 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Tron's home, rummage in his diary, and make a wish at his sauna.
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland tourists can't bypass this attraction up to an hour prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from extra personalities, goth clothing, or immunological, wrist, attention-span, nasal, leg, or finger issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.