Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A sunken view of Tron's Home when it's not hidden in darkness
June 11, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs up
Pass through Tron's home, poke in her oven, and read the sign bolted to her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- On its last month after opening day, the Tron's Home nearly lounged.
- Be sure to look for an austere Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.