Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tron's Home, a favorite attraction of Lillian
December 10, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Tron's home, roll around in her refrigerator, and admire her backyard pond.
- Because it is so historic, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction if in a hurry during lunch.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to observe something more exciting.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from knee, finger, wrist, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and sparrows away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.