Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tron's Condo attraction at dusk
April 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five and three eights toons
Skulk through Tron's condo, poke in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Contains imaginary signage that may panic service animals.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from April 1 until about July 13.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.